You know where I will be stripes. I will be at Haysi/Honaker.
Who will be going where to watch a game? Luckily I have a playoff game, and it is on Friday night. So, I will get to finally watch the Cove for the first time in two years.
I hope to maybe meet some of you who I haven't yet, although I realize most will probably head toward GC for that showdown.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
You know where I will be stripes. I will be at Haysi/Honaker.
[url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]
Hey I would love to meet ya man. I'll be ther as well. Also congrats on the new War Eagle coming to the family!
Also another good game I'll get to see is Sullivan South/MoWest. Should be a doozy friday night!
No problem burton man. I would say you are correct about the South/West game. I would like to see that as well. I expect I will have a good game on my hands Friday night though. Tazewell @ Graham.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
mega, will you be at the game Saturday?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Im going to the uva/vt game man. So maybe I'll see ya next week if you come to the appy/norton game........not slighting anybody but thats just my take.
I'll be where i'm always at come gametime...Gate City
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
I'll probably be at the Manassas Park and Goochland game friday night.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
I understand man. If RC loses, which I know the chances are pretty good that they will, I hope to have the JIB/Appy game again this season.
Maybe I can catch you some other time.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I'll be at the RC-JIB game, and then at the RC-Appy game the following week. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Bookmarks